I swim. I bike. I run...usually covered in boogers and crayon.

Monday, June 27, 2011

New Bike!


Friday was my birthday and my husband brought this home for me on Thursday night. It's a 2011 Scott Contessa Speedster 35 and we bought it new-in-the-box off of Craigslist for less than what it is going for in the stores. It is mostly assembled but our cyclist friend is going to finish setting it up later this week. I ordered my first pair of padded cycling shorts and they are here so I can't wait to go for a ride!
This weekend was soooo busy and I haven't run in a week and am feeling very out of sorts. My exercise today was scrubbing the laminate floors. I guess whoever lived here before waxed them which just makes them sticky and it has taken this long to annoy me to the point of actually fixing it. (But seriously, who waxes a fake wood floor??)

No comments:

Post a Comment