I swim. I bike. I run...usually covered in boogers and crayon.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tunnel Tuesday

Every time I run through this tunnel, I imagine I'm in Europe or somewhere fabulously old. (I suppose Old Town Alexandria is as old as it gets around here.)

I've been enjoying my couple of days off after this weekend. I didn't run today because The Husband got invited to a hockey game at the last minute so it's just myself tonight (and The Baby but she goes to sleep at seven.)

I've been toying with the idea of advancing to the "intermediate II" training schedule. I am currently using the "intermediate I" plan but after this past weekend, I think I can handle a few more miles a week. However, I'm not real familiar with the parameters of switching it up two thirds of the way through and what the physiological impact of that may be. I should go read up on that...

Since I skipped today, it looks like I'll be running straight through Sunday the rest of the week. I hope this wind lets up!

1 comment: