I swim. I bike. I run...usually covered in boogers and crayon.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Trying Tuesday

I have a 10 month old and she has never had a fever. Until today. Apparently when babies have fevers, they want to sleep in your arms for hours and hours. Well that's what I've been doing all day. Fortunately, I had the remote and cell phone close by. Now her dad is home and I escaped to the gym to run. Well, it snowed/iced last night so naturally, every machine was full except for one treadmill so I get on it and adjust everything. My ipod wouldn't turn on. Nooo!! ALSO, this is my backup ipod since my NEW one BROKE yesterday when I was running. (I took it to the store and they had to "order a replacement." Huh? You mean you don't have a pink 16g ipod nano in stock or any acceptable replacement? Whatever.) So now I am waiting several days for my new one. Well, my old one, which has never not turned on before, would not turn on. And neither would the treadmill. So I said forget it!! Time for sweats and a beer.

Oh, and the baby seems fine but her temp is 100 degrees. I should say, she's fine if she's being held. If it's still elevated tomorrow, I'll take her to the doctor. Just a bad day for both of us, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment