I swim. I bike. I run...usually covered in boogers and crayon.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Windy Wednesday!

Good evening, everybody! This week feels like it's dragging! I had an eight miler tonight. At mile three, I thought I was going to blow away so I turned around and ran home. I did six miles which is better than no miles but sometimes there are just nights like that. I kinda put it in my head before I left that it was going to suck. (Well, YEA! When you can hear the wind rattle the windows, you know it's not going to be fun!) My foot seems to be holding up. I don't really have any complaints right now which is good. We'll see what I have to say about that on Saturday after I run eighteen miles. (9+9, 27-9, 36/2. You get the idea.)
Have a good night and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment