I swim. I bike. I run...usually covered in boogers and crayon.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hi there! It's been a few days since I've written. I just haven't been doing too much recently to warrant writing about. I haven't been running regularly. I guess I'm just waiting until my body doesn't hurt at all after running a few miles and I know resting will help with that. I've been doing my stroller workouts and still get soreness after doing 50 lunges and squats. My left arm is twitching from seeing how many push ups I could do in a minute the other day (it was 40ish.) But other than that I've been laying low. I would like to run a race next weekend for Mother's Day but I can't decide which one. There are a lot of 5ks in the area but I would rather run a longer (slower) race. Maybe if I do a 5k, I can find one that allows strollers. How apropos that would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment