I swim. I bike. I run...usually covered in boogers and crayon.

Friday, March 18, 2011

It is a gorgeous Friday in the DC area today! It's 77 degrees and overcast and I forgot that you can still get sunburned even when it's mostly cloudy. Oops. The Baby and I went to a stroller workout with my moms group and then we stuck around to have a picnic lunch. Just imagine twelve moms, babies, and strollers doing lunges, planks, squats, and push ups across a parking lot. I'm sure we were a sight! So now my butt feels sore instead of painful. I feel the best today out of every day this week. I haven't tried running this week but I think when The Husband gets home from work, we're gonna go on a family run for 2 or 3 miles just to see how it goes. Plus, we have to take advantage of this weather since tomorrow it will go back to being rainy and in the 50s.
I can't believe a week from now I will have my bib for the marathon! Aaack.

No comments:

Post a Comment