I swim. I bike. I run...usually covered in boogers and crayon.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Two (2) Days!!!

Wow wow wow. I have two days until the marathon. I feel much less stressed since last night. I talked to my mom on the phone and we came up with a plan and this morning my friend offered to pick me up and drive me to the race so I don't have to go alone. I've created a checklist of things I can't forget and started throwing items in a bag so that they are there waiting to go on Saturday. (4:30 am isn't the time I want to have to remember things.) I figured out for SURE what I'm wearing and laid it on the dresser so it's ready to go. I even pulled out The Baby's cold weather bundler and made a checklist for my mom of things to bring so everything goes smoothly while they watch the marathon. I also decided on a place to have lunch (brick oven pizza...mmmmm.)
My husband leaves tomorrow for Missouri for his grandfather's funeral so hopefully The Baby will cooperate and sleep for a long time tomorrow night. Friday, we will go to the expo for the packet pickup and run the last, final run of a whopping two miles.
I can't wait for Saturday but despite that, the week still seems to be zooming by. Hopefully, so will the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment