I swim. I bike. I run...usually covered in boogers and crayon.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

T Minus 9 Days

The marathon is in 9 days and I am one day closer to feeling good enough to run it. I went to see the chiro again today. (She wants to see me pretty much every day until next Saturday.) I seem to have a serious case of degeneration in one of my vertebrae and it is pinching the nerve that sends pain down my right side. This is the fourth day in a row of not running and it feels very weird. (I hope I haven't gained too much weight! So long eating with reckless abandon and still losing weight.) My next run will be on Saturday so I can't wait to see how that goes. It will be 8 miles. In the meantime, I am going to be a good patient and ice and take it easy. Please, please, please let me have a good run on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment